Wednesday 8 October 2014

Feeling good in the right clothes

I was telling you that, after my surgery, I wouldn't fit my clothes. It's also true that, since I started feeling ill, I couldn’t even go to the gymI am not making excuses for myself. I have too many kilos I'd like to get rid of, I do not like dietsI am lazy and occasionally I like to have a beer with my partner. Terrible, I know ... but I militate for world peace. Seriously now, the above mentioned, along with less pollution, would be the best things that could ever happen to us...
Looking through my clothes I sumbled upon this dress that saved me and I remembered something I've noticed lately quite often, even on the blogosphere.  That not all of us have perfect measurements it's not a tragedy - there are clothes for all sizes and we can be beautiful anyway. But please, I beg of you, wear the right size! Few things are worse than a woman with some extra kilos bursting out of her clothes! It is not shameful to ask for a bigger size. Clothes glued to a body that's not in best of shape, it's not sexy, it's vulgar, distasteful and very unaesthetic.

Va spuneam ca dupa operatie, nu mai incap in toate hainele. E adevarat, de cand am inceput sa ma simt rau, nu am mai putut merge nici la sala. Nu caut scuze. Am multe kilograme de care as vrea sa scap, dietele nu-mi plac, sunt lenesa si din cand in cand imi place sa beau si cate o bere cu partenerul meu. Groaznic, stiu…dar militez pentru pace in lume! Lasand gluma la o parte, asta si mai putina poluare ar fi cele mai bune lucruri pe care le-am putea face…
Am gasit printre haine rochia asta care m-a salvat si mi-am amintit un lucru pe care l-am observat des in ultima vreme, chiar si pe bloguri. Ca nu toate avem masuri de invidiat, nu e nici o tragedie - sunt haine pentru toate dimensiunile si putem fi frumoase oricum. Dar va rog, va rog eu mult, purtati marimea potrivita! Putine lucruri sunt mai rele decat o femeie cu ceva kilograme in plus pe care tipa hainele! Nu este rusinos sa ceri in magazin o masura mai mare . Haine lipite de un corp care nu e tocmai in forma lui cea mai buna, nu e sexi, e vulgar, de prost gust si foarte inestetic.












Dress- Wallis; Shoes- Zara Trf; Bag- Vintage; Sunglasses- Romeo; Cherry Earrings- Handmade.


Show some love <3 :)

19 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in this dress:) I totally agree with the statement about the right size. Everybody looks better in clothes, that suit them.

    Get well after surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely dress! You look amazing!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you nailed it with the dialogue girl- I hate to see young girls wearing jeans that are too small for them and everything is spilling out fro the sides, and this could have easily been fixed by going a size up! Everyone wants to buy size small but size small isn't for everyone!
    You look great hun and glad that you're feeling better! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. que bonito es el vestido, no puede gustarme más el estampado
    Que tengas un buen día

    NUEVO POST
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so stunning, you look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress, your sunnnies are so beautiful!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/10/blue-jasmine.html
    https://www.facebook.com/Pandamone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning dress and you hit the nail on the right spot with the size advice.
    www.lifeasvira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't look overweight at all! The dress is beautiful, and so are you!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty dress. You look gorg! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really think you look great !! The dress is so classy !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute dress!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear, I just found your blog! It's great!
    I love this outfit! Dress is perfect!
    If you want we can follow each other on Google +, Instagram, Facebook?!
    Have a nice day! <3

    www.misstyrafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your dress! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've been tagged!

    http://www.lifeasvira.blogspot.com/2014/10/20-random-facts-about-me.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your dress is beautiful. Gorgeous prints and you look wonderful sear. Love your sunnies too!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome dress babe!

    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great in that dress! I love what a fun color it is.
    Jinna
    http://styleandcappuccino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome printed dress doll <3
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete