Saturday 2 March 2013

Tartan

For a couple of years now I wished for a blog. This is a shy attempt, but I am proud I went all the way. Last year I decided to have one, a space where I can play with beautiful photos. With time I will learn, I promise!... and I know that I will smile someday, looking back at the beginning.

Only towards the end of the year I managed to take the first few photos. I came back to Romania at the beginning of the winter and since then we had very few days with sunshine. But every time the sun shown its face, I felt a step closer to my blog.
I hope you enjoy the pictures!
See you soon!






   Mi-am dorit vreo cativa ani un blog.Acesta e o incercare timida,dar sunt mandra ca am mers pana la capat.Anul trecut am hotarat sa am unul,un spatiu unde eu ma pot juca cu fotografii frumoase.Voi invata in timp,promit!...si stiu ca voi zambi candva revazand inceputul.
Am reusit abia spre sfarsitul anului sa am primele fotografii.
M-am intors in Romania la inceputul iernii si de atunci am prins foarte putine zile cu soare,dar de fiecare data cand se arata,simteam ca sunt mai aproape de blogul meu.
Sper sa gasiti dragute fotografiile!
Pe curand!






Outfit
Coat-Sugarbebe; Eyewear-Ojo; Dress-H&M; Bag-Courreges Paris; Necklace-Vintage; Leggins-Miss Sixty; Sweater-United colors of Benetton.

4 comments:

  1. Tartan suits you, love the second photo, you caught a little rainbow prism in it. your black and white photos are beautiful, keep up all the good work, your moments in time are captured for eternity - Best wishes Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,Alan! ...different photographer :-)

      Delete
  2. I like your style and your blog. Let's follow each other www.rusudiana.com. Kisses !

    ReplyDelete