Saturday 12 March 2016

Dutch Braids

 
 
 
Let me introduce you an outfit for lazy days.
Okay, I admit, all I wanted that day was sushi!

For those moments when all you want is to get in your car and drive but still look decent enough for a restaurant, it's very handy to have a pair of culottes, a ruffle lace top and, of course, a pair of oxford shoes.

RO: Daţi-mi voie să va prezint un outfit pentru zile în care nu ai chef de nimic.
Bine, recunosc, tot ce-mi poftea inima era sushi! 
Pentru momente în care vrei să te urci în maşină şi să pleci dar totuşi să poţi intra decent într-un restaurant, e bine să ai la îndemână o pereche de culottes ori o fustă pantalon mai lungă, un top cu volănaşe din dantelă, şi bineînţeles, o pereche de pantofi oxford.
 

I am wearing
Trousers- Cacharel (thrifted from Humana Romania)
Top- Best Look 
Cardigan - Zara
Glasses- ZeroUV
Bag - Accesorries Paralimni 
Oxford shoes- Jones
Watch - Oxette

Ready for sushi
         

7 comments:

  1. Pretty!! I love these braids!!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look marvellous doll!! Happy to hear from you!! I really love these photos. I hope you have a gorgeous new week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so great! I love your bag!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics!

    Rakel ♥ www.alovelystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. UHHH...imi place aerul vintage !!! De cam o luna tot incerc sa imi fac si eu coditele asea .O sa imi iasa si mie intr-un final :)
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete