Monday 18 March 2013

Matching hair color


I haven't forgot the blog, but there are a few busy days, with many important things to do. I took a break for a quick post.

I would have liked to have nicer weather, for my parents not to redecorate now, not to have almost  all of  my clothes in boxes... I have a lot of outfits in mind, many situations where I could highlight some of my high heels, but it's still not the time... :)
It's a more complicated thing than I imagined. I can't just wear something and take some pictures at any time...
Until the sun comes out, here are some photos taken a month ago.
See you soon!


N-am uitat de blog dar sunt cateva zile foarte aglomerate,cu multe lucruri importante de facut.Am facut o pauza pentru un post rapid.

Mi-ar fi placut ca vremea sa fie mai frumoasa,ca parintii mei sa nu renoveze casa acum,sa nu am aproape toate hainele in cutii... Am o multime de tinute in minte,multe ipostaze in care as putea sa-mi pun in valoare o parte din pantofii mei cu toc,dar inca nu e sa fie... :)
E o chestie mai complicata decat credeam. Nu pot imbraca oricand ceva si poza pur si simplu...
Pana iese soarele, postez cateva fotografii facute cu o luna in urma.
Pe curand!




Shirt-United Colors of Benetton; Handmade earings; Cardigan-H&M; Belt-H&M; Watch-Oxette; Jeans-Marc&Spencer;

No comments:

Post a Comment